BIMBA & LOLA FASHION SHOW AT ZOUK KL

i'm a big fans of Bimba Lola. Since the day they came in to Malaysia. i knew it i'm got to have something from them.. And i have quite few item from Bimba Lola. Last night they throw a fashion show at Zouk for their spring/summer collection.
i really Having a good time especial with my friend Eric... hehe
i didn't manage to take the models picture because i was standing at the back. well if you like the clothes go to their shop and up-close with it even better. you can put them on and feel them...
pretty gals

even more pretty gals

lovely people...

i think that girl in red is a local artist but not really sure... yes she is MayJun

hope the bags will come in the next day


after the event me and eric we walk to KLCC and chill at Dome.. bla bla bla... lolx

Comments

  1. Thanks and I spotted my photo in your blog post. I had fun at Zouk with my friends too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts