YOUNG TALENT - MALAYSIAN DESIGNERS YOU MUST KNOW | SERIES 1

while sipping my morning cafe and another hand scrolling my phone. (beep) an message from facebook. a long lost friend also my fashion friends. which already moved back to his hometown. He's telling me his life and i sharing mine. (at some point, i find it hard to continue cause I've been away from Malaysia for few years. Everything just got boring. Suddenly he reminded me. my old days i still doing blog. Maybe i should start again. i had no idea does people still read blog?

But why not? i have to start a new vision, i need to shape a local fashion scene. so many talented designers need to get exposure. There's so many website and so little known. Lets start with a few that I've known from the "instagram" we all can't leave without. here the first 5 designers that I've picked to feature. do click on the link to find out more about them.




S14 BIB02 || CHECKED BIB
S14 DD06 || DIAGONAL PANELLED DRESS
S14 DD03 || PANELLED DENIM DRESS
S14 DD01 || PANELLED BLACK DRESS
S14 TT07 || PRINTED TOP WITH PLEATS






To be continue...





Comments

Popular Posts