JUST MY LIFE - ESCAPE TO UNIQUELY SINGAPORE

The trip was just right in time. while i flew over to Singapore in the weekend and spend 3days enjoy my summer holiday at Batam Island, Indonesia "photo soon". Take ferry back to Singapore on Monday. but I missed the first 2 days of AFF (Audi Fashion Festival). Nvm~ i still managed to met my fellow designer Yahn Adam during the showcase. I've spend 1 whole week with filled schedule. no wasting of time. :)
One George roof top. Enjoying Singapore city day view along the poolside :) 
My first-aid kits for 1 whole week in S'pore ( Clinique simply-3 step skincare kit)
Singapore night view - Marina Bay
 Chilling at Broth, Duxton Hill - & alot cute waiters here :)
 Designers Showcase at Audi Fashion Festival
 Front-row hehe


 My Bestie! in front of Marina Bay Sand. waiting for the laser show start.
Largest light and water show in Southeast Asia & it's FREE! - Do come early to get a nice spot ya.
 inside Abercrombie & Fitch Singapore, it like a club with all the naked men painted on the wall...
A very famous dessert store in Chinatown - i been here almost everytime i'm in Singapore

 Singapore landscape
Having my favorite German Chocolate ice-cream, thanks Sito for the treats :) - Cold Stone, CityHall

Comments

Popular Posts