L.O.V.E - MY OWN BEST FRIENDS "PAPERS AND PENCIL"

Read this whenever you feel lonely and sad...
We all want LOVE & ACCEPTANCE. That's why we all need friends.
Friends are those who care, laugh, cry for you. Share happy and sadness with you.
I love to draw "Drawing let my inner artist rockz!"
Life's are not as bad as we feel?! Papers and pencil can be my own best friends... when i'm alone
pamper ourselves with a nice hot shower
Don't take our thought too serious, sometimes we can feel lonely even in a crowded place.
I think God give me a chance to be my own best friends by embracing quite times, we become strong.
Find your Passion, In love with yourself in humbleness and kindness. if you don't love yourselves? How can you expect someone else to love you?
You miss all the fun, If you care what you missing in life's.

Comments

Popular Posts