JUST MY LIFE'S - VIRGIN BALI TRIP (INDONESIA)

I have to say Bali is such a breath-taking place I've ever been. those sea, beaches, sunset. i was amazed and ofcox a group fabulous lovely colleagues that i met from China. This trip are memorable. when i thought i knew everything but it isn't. i learn new things and live everyday count. i'm thankful to all my readers or viewers still coming back and check my blog out. although there wasnt any update for such along time. you have no idea how i come along way to live without blogging. Especially China blocked Google & everything from Google. I'll try to blog more often. Can't live without Fashionscene :)
Tanah Lot, Bali Island




The Trawangan Resort Bali


Diving with Quicksilver Bali

Photo captured by Iphone 5s




first diving experience

Comments

Popular Posts